Be part of the biggest arts festival in Australia. Register by 18 October 2023 to ensure your show is included in the iconic Adelaide Fringe program guide! From 16 February to 17 March, South Australia will be transformed into a magical world showcasing a range of artists and shows from around the world.
- Registration Deadline for printed program: 18 October 2023
- BankSA Presale: 30 November 2023
- Adelaide Fringe program on sale: 1 December 2023
- Meet the Media event: 6 February 2024
- Adelaide Fringe 2024: 16 February – 17 March 2024
The Fringe is open to everyone at all levels of their artistic careers.
A 2023 survey of Fringe artists found that 63% were here to perform their work to a new audience. 35% participated to extend their networks. 39% were looking to secure future tours for their work. And 41% were in it for fun and enjoyment (which is just as important!)
Adelaide Fringe has been the launchpad for many live shows now touring interstate and around the world, and many of those artists return to prepare their next shows.
When registering for Adelaide Fringe, registration fees vary depending on the amount of sessions you will perform.
- Performing Arts & Events of 4 sessions or more: $395
- Visual Art & Design of 4 sessions or more: $330
- All genre categories up to and including 3 sessions: $210
Support for registered Fringe artists
- Event listed in the printed Adelaide Fringe Guide (If your event is fully registered by 18 October 2023)
- Event listed on adelaidefringe.com.au (Seen by 2.2 million visitors in 2023)
- Assistance from the FringeTIX team with the sales of tickets
- Support from the Fringe marketing team to guide and train you in attracting an audience to your event
- The opportunity to put your work in the front of buyers and extend the life of your work through artist development program Honey Pot
- The opportunity to participate in events and programs to promote your work (online and print)
- Ongoing support, guidance and advice every step of the way!
To register for the Adelaide Fringe 2024, head to Artists and Venues Registration Platform (AVR) to begin the process!