The week from 27 May to 3 June is National Reconciliation Week. Many Australians are using this week to educate themselves and others about Australia’s shared history and culture. Reconciliation is about strengthening the bond of First Nations peoples and non-Indigenous peoples. It is an ongoing journey of meaningful change in the past, present and future.
- Mob Talks: Health
- Documentary: The Butterfish Mob
- Short Film: The Protectors
- Mob Talks: Culture
- Documentary: Dot Music
- Short Film: Deep Creek Cove
- Mob Talks: LGBTQI+
- Documentary: Big Al’s Big Dream
- Short Film: Freedom
- Mob Talks: Identity
- Documentary: The Story of Sky Song
- Short Film: Wild
- Documentary: Apology Day
Saturday 3 June from 8pm
- Documentary: Colebrook
- Documentary: The Art of Reconciliation
- Special presentation: Reconciliation Week Breakfast (SA)
Why do we celebrate National Reconciliation Week on these dates?
For news about upcoming programming and events, subscribe to the C44 newsletter.