No. of vacancies:
1-2 days per week (7.5 to 15 hours per week)
Minimum 3 months
Channel 44 is seeking volunteer Digital Content Assistants to help with the creation and coordination of C44 digital content, who can commit one or two days per week for a minimum of three months.
Digital Content Assistants work with our Business Development Manager to engage our community, promote local content on C44 and CTV+, and raise awareness of the role and importance of community TV for emerging screen creators.
C44 is Adelaide’s community broadcaster, bringing you local TV on Channel 44 across the Adelaide metro area and everywhere on our streaming platform CTV+. We’re a non-profit, purpose-driven team of staff and volunteers working to
- Facilitate the production of diverse local content for broadcast and streaming
- Assist similarly for-purpose organisations to engage communities through screen content, and
- Provide the skills and pathways that enable emerging and aspiring local creators to produce content and gain industry experience.
- Writing copy for online articles and social media
- Creating and coordinating video content for social media
- Maintaining content calendars and scheduling articles and social media posts
What you’ll need
- Understanding of digital and social media marketing
- Ability to write clear, effective copy for articles and social media
- Ability to plan content and maintain content calendars
- Ability to create visual content for social media using Canva or Adobe Creative Suite
- Basic video editing skills