Paula’s Place returns on Monday 10 October with very special guest, Governor of South Australia Frances Adamson.
Her Excellency, the Honourable France Adamson AC joins Paula in the living room for a candid conversation about her role and her vision for South Australia. “I’ve seen other parts of the world and I’ve returned, in a way, with a pretty clear idea of how good things are,” says the Governor. “And so much, I think, that South Australians can take pride in.”
And about what it’s like to live in the Governor’s official residence: “It’s a big house, Government House. Of course it is. I regard it as a house for all South Australians and certainly a home for us.”
On Paula’s Place, legendary broadcaster Paula Nagel invites influential South Australians into her living room to discuss their lives, careers and the ways they’ve made change in our state. Previous guests include former Lord Mayor of the City of Adelaide Dr Jane Lomax-Smith, journalist and performer Matt Gilbertson, fashion designer Paolo Vasileff and executive director of Australian Dance Theatre Nick Hays.
In season three, Paula interviews
- Governor of South Australia Frances Adamson AC
- chairperson of Impact100, Kathryn House AM
- head of UniSA’s Tumour Microenvironment Laboratory, Professor Michael Samuel
- artistic director of the State Theatre Company, Mitchell Butel
- broadcaster, entertainer and record Logie-winner Anne ‘Willsy’ Wills, and
- Paula herself! When she’s interviewed about her fascinating life by producer Kristen Hamill.
Season three of Paula’s Place premieres Monday 10 October at 7.30pm on Channel 44 and on-demand on CTV+.